Baystone Government Finance is the government and non-profit lending division of KS StateBank, a privately owned, full service, community bank with over $1.7 billion in total assets. Baystone has been helping the public sector navigate the complex environment of public finance and providing financial solutions to municipalities since 1987. Over the past 30 years Baystone has funded over 25,000 municipal obligations in excess of 3 billion dollars.
The professionals at Baystone Government Finance have extensive experience and comprehensive knowledge in municipal finance and handle every transaction from quoting to maturity. Our unique understanding of the industry allows us to offer a vital service to government and non-profit entities by helping them finance much-needed equipment, infrastructure improvements and facilities so they may continue to grow and serve their community.
Direct Funding Source
As a division of KS StateBank, Baystone Government Finance is a premier direct funding source for municipal transactions. We will consider deals from $5,000 to $10,000,000, with larger transactions on a case-by-case basis. As a direct funding source, we structure, underwrite, prepare the documents, fund and service each transaction until maturity.
Nationwide Funding of Municipal Obligations
Baystone Government Finance actively funds transactions across the United States. Over the past 30 years, Baystone has developed an extensive library of documents to meet the requirements of each particular jurisdiction.
Funding for All Types of Public and Non-Profit Entities
Baystone Government Finance has successfully structured and financed transactions in nearly every public and non-profit market, including:
- State and Local Governments
- Cities, counties, towns, townships, villages, and boroughs
- State governments and metropolitan districts
- Public infrastructure projects
- Public school districts, private and charter schools
- Public and private universities and colleges
- Municipal and not-for-profit hospitals
- Senior Living
- Special Districts and Constituted Authorities
- Tax increment financing districts (TIF), urban and rural improvement districts
- Fire districts and volunteer fire companies
- Economic Development Districts
- Water and Sanitation Districts
- Other 501(c)(3) organizations
- Public Service Companies
- On-behalf of issuers
Baystone Government Finance represents one of the largest teams of professionals that specialize in government and municipal financing. With our focus solely on the public market, it gives us the edge needed to stay up to date on the ever-changing laws for varying states, as well as keeping current on market trends and fluctuations whether with interest rates or creative structures.
By choosing Baystone Government Finance, you will be guaranteed top-notch service from bid to maturity. Although we offer over 30 years’ experience in the municipal industry, we are continuously researching ways to improve our processes. Our customers and their satisfaction is a daily focus within our organization.
We are active members of the following associations:
- AGLF (Association for Governmental Leasing and Finance)
- NAELB (National Association of Equipment Leasing Brokers)
- NEFA (National Equipment Finance Association)
- NAMA (National Association of Municipal Advisors)